Info sheet for Head Shot sessions
- Wear clothes that you love and make you feel good.
- Solid colors photograph better than patterns.
- Darker colors attract less attention and put the attention on your face.
- No logos or branding.
- Try to avoid white shirts.
- If possible, bring a few different outfit options.
- Make-up should be clean and natural.
- Hair cuts should be at least 2 days before photo session.
- Wear a heavy layer of translucent powder - your face will appear flawless in photos. Shine disappears, pores seem smaller, skin looks even, and blush is smoother.
- Line lips before applying matte lipstick, then reline. Don't overdo it. Dip a cotton bud in powder and run along lip line to prevent color from bleeding.
- Avoid shimmers or products with lots of sparkle or shine.
- Do not try/use any new product on your hair, face or body the day before or few days before your shoot.
- Avoid over-styling. Keep it simple.
- 30 minutes before and 15 minutes after session is required for set up and tear down.
- A 10'x10' space is needed, preferably a private office or meeting room.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, photos will be delivered at 500px on the longest side, portrait orientation, 100 dpi. If you require files optimized for printing please notify photographer.
- Basic edits such as color correcting, sharpening, and blemish removal are included in session price.
- Individuals can expect their head shots to be delivered in 3 business days.
- Turn around time for groups under 50 head shots is within 5 business days, groups over 50 will be delivered in 5-10 business days.
- Payment must be made before delivery of photos.
- Photos can either be delivered on CD or download via DropBox.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance to keep deposit .
- A $25 fee will be charged for rescheduling within 48 hours of shoot time.
- All grooming products are to be supplied by customer.
- Photos have unlimited license for PR usage.
- No refunds, only reshoots.